We are looking for a Payroll Assistant in our London office to assist with payroll for our private network of Product Testers (external employees paid by the hour) and office staff (internal). We're looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Payroll Assistant. In this role you will be responsible for completing day-to-day payroll and administrative duties, while reporting to the Payroll Coordinator. Furthermore you will need to help with payroll and all the back-end work that goes along with each pay cycle. This position involves calculating and entering hourly and salaried payroll for weekly and semi-monthly payroll runs.
A College diploma in Accounting or Payroll is required along with a minimum of 2 years experience in an accounting or payroll environment.
- Prepare and process weekly payroll for 276+ Product Testers (external employees paid per hour)
- Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll for internal staff
- General ledger reconciliations and payroll journal entries
- Generate reports as required
- Assist team in reviewing and developing internal policies and procedures
- Bank deposits Office tasks such as supplies order, mailing, filing, etc.
- Distributes pay statements (as required)
- Responds to employee and other third party inquiries referring exceptional inquiries to the appropriate Human Resources team member
- Files all payroll-related forms in employee files in a timely manner
- Prepares the monthly input schedules
- Participates in special projects as needed
- Experience with Fast Track
- Strong experience with interacting and supporting large payroll base (300+ individuals) is desirable.
- Other software: Microsoft Access, Excel and Word experience an asset.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with orientation to towards detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume environment is a must
- Superior attention to detail.
- Competitive salary Benefits (health, dental and vision care)
- Opportunity for growth and additional training for the right candidates
- Vacation time
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
To apply please send your resume and salary requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.