UK Consumer Panels® is seeking a Developer to join our team in London to implement client-specific solutions using UK Consumer Panels' enterprise-level web application. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in data visualization, analytics, and big data technologies to participate in an exciting software platform, using a modern technology stack.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
• Develop re-usable, bug-free solutions that fulfill client business requirements
• Participate in applications development, testing, and maintenance relating to enterprise software platforms with adherence to requirements and quality of deliverables
• Work collaboratively to deliver on time and within project budget
• Keep other team members updated on status and proactively communicate all issues, questions or clarifications
• Stay informed of industry trends and developments. Utilize this knowledge for our ongoing efforts to improve our existing systems and develop new enterprise platforms to give our clients a competitive advantage over their competitors in the market.
• HTML5, CSS and jQuery
• Custom visualizations using libraries like High charts, Raphael.js or D3
• Experience with source control such as Git
• Relevant experience in application development with an understanding of all phases of the software development life cycle
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to apply them at all levels of the organization and outside the company while interacting with clients and vendors
• Willingness to self-learn and debug independently
• Demonstrates teamwork: collaborates effectively in a multi-disciplinary team setting. Works toward team goals and participates in team decisions
• Collaborative attitude and openness to critiquing and coaching
• Demonstrates personal productivity: Achieves high levels of productivity by managing time, priorities, and personal effort; takes responsibility to ensure tasks are completed on time; strives to obtain an objective; shows a strong drive to follow through with and complete what one started.
Typical education and work experience:
Undergraduate degree in IT, Computer Science, Systems Management, or Engineering fields or 5+ years relevant work experience
To apply please send your resume and salary requirements at email@example.com
We appreciate your interest however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
UK Consumer Panels - © 2006-2016 All Rights Reserved